About the Pacific Mountain
The Pacific Mountain Ascend is a waterproof shoe that features a waterproof membrane construction, cow suede upper with high density fabric. The 3/4 length steel shank helps avoid injuries by preventing objects from penetrating the shoe from underneath, while adding support and stability. The molded rubber toe bumper and textured PU heel counter will give you the extra support and protection you want.
Perfect for hiking and backpacking, the Ascend offers superior cushioning thanks to its memory foam footbed and the EVA midsole.
You're ready for your next adventure if you hike with the Ascend from Pacific Mountain!
Features & Materials
- Waterproof membrane construction
- 3/4 length nylon shank
- Memory foam footbed with heel cup stabilizer
- Molded rubber toe bumper protection
- Rust-resistant ornaments
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- MultiGrip rubber outsole
- Weight: 2.05 pounds (size 6)
- Cow suede
- High density fabric
- Rubber toe bumper/ textured PU heel counter
- Rust proof metal eyelet
- Waterproof ornaments
- Morderate to Semi-advanced Backpacking
- Moderate to Semi-advacned Hiking