We are committed to offering the finest products, using only the best materials and applying strict quality control standards. That's why we stand behind all Pacific Mountain products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from date of purchase. If, upon inspection, we determine that the product is defective, we reserve the right to replace the product or issue you a refund, depending on the nature of the defect and product availability.
This warranty does not cover: damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, misuse, neglect, modification, unauthorized repair, normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, shipping expenses that you may have incurred while purchasing or returning the product.
This warranty is only valid to purchases made from Pacific Mountain web store and all Pacific Mountain's authorized dealers.
Warranty Claims in the United States
If your product was purchased from Pacific Mountain's web store follow the steps below:
2. Click on the "Shipped Orders" link.
3. Click on the "Return Item(s)" link.
4. On the Return Reason select "The product is defective (Warranty Claim)".
5. Write a detailed description on how the Warranty Claim applies to your product (in the "Comments" field).
6. If your claim adheres to our Warranty Policy we will send you a pre-paid return label so you can return your product back to us free of charge.
7. When your product arrives to our facilities, a product specialist will inspect it and determine whether it is in compliance with our Warranty Policy. All warranty decisions are final.
8. If your claim is approved, a brand new replacement product (same style, size, color, etc.) will be shipped to you free of charge. If the product is out of stock, a full refund will be issued.
If your product was purchased at one of our authorized dealers, please contact them directly.