About the Pacific Mountain
Begin your journey with a bang with the Crest from Pacific Mountain. It's a light and durable outdoor shoe for entry-level backpackers and hikers. It features a full waterproof membrane to make sure that your feet stay dry while its textured PU toe bumper/heel counter and MultiGrip rubber outsole offer unparalleled protection and traction to keep you going.
The Crest also has a skeleton synthetic cow suede fused to the sandwich mesh upper to provide an extra layer of reinforcement and features a memory foam footbed and cushioning EVA midsole for a comfortable walk outdoors.
Features & Materials
- Waterproof membrane construction
- Memory foam footbed
- Skeleton synthetic suede fused to the mesh upper for an extra layer of reinforcement
- Textured PU toe bumper/ heel counter protection
- Cushing EVA midsole
- MultiGrip rubber outsole
- Weight: 2.03 pounds (size 8)
- Cow suede upper
- Sandwich mesh upper
- Textured PU toe bumper/ heel counter
- Rust proof metal eyelet
- Waterproof woven label